Covid-19 Safety Plan
The health and well-being of our patients and staff is of great importance. Please assist us by adhering to the following steps to support this:
- Wear face mask which is mandatory.
- Practice social distancing whilst in our rooms.
In accordance with NSW Health advice, we ask any individuals:
- Who have contracted COVID 19 in last 7 days;
- Who are experiencing flu-like symptoms/fever; OR
- Who have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive to COVID19 in last 7 days:
PLEASE STAY AT HOME and contact us on 1800 001 497 to reschedule your appointment or book a telehealth consultation.